Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas...

I know many of you are accustom to receiving “regular" card from me via the mail. So I hope everyone received my e-card. I will have the tray my hand at the UAE postal system, which have not done yet in mailing anything back to the US.

My Christmas Eve was absolutely great and relaxing. I sent the evening in the desert with friend from my church. I climbed halfway up the short side of the sand dune…whoo!! We had a potluck meal, sang Christmas carol, and acted to the Christmas story of Chris's birth around a campfire.

My Christmas was busy but very good. The morning was spent doing a little shopping. The afternoon was spent with friends having Christmas Lunch at the Hotel Mercure Grand: Hotel Mercure Grand @Jebel Hafeet at the top of the mountain (Jebel Hafeet). My evening was spent with colleagues and acquaintances at a colleague’s home for Christmas dinner. Let’s say all my meals were great and I was in good company on each occasion.

Happy New Year!

As for New Year Eve and New Day’s Day!!...I have not definite plans yet. I won’t be going to church has my church will not having a New Years Eve service. The local hotel are all having events and I many do one of those. Whatever I do it will be semi-quiet and low key. The great new –New Year’s Day is holiday at work…so sleeping late is on my agenda.

I have already started to reflect on how amazing the year has been and all that has taken place.

To my family: lots events have happened this year that were exciting and created celebration. My hope and pray is for us to keep the 2007 memories, but continue to create new one in 2008.

Well I want to wish every a very Merry Christmas and all the riches blessing in the New Year. Peace, Joy, Love, Blessings and Happiness to all for now and the in 2008.

PS: I lots of message to write and post with updates including pictures. Thank for your patience in advance as I have been so busy.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Looking forward to reading more about your adventures in Al Ain-perhaps some photos, too!