Thursday, November 22, 2007


Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes...at it not a holiday here and I am acgtually at work. However, my weekend starts in about 4 hrs.
The Hallmark Store in the mall is the only place I got a hint of Thanksgiving. The store had a small section of Thanksgiving cards and minor decorations. Yes, I must slightly admit I am missing all the fun, festivies, football and food..expecially turkey and dressing.
I hope and trust everyone is having a good time with family and friends. Let's be thankful for our blessings.

I have lots more updates to come....perhaps over the weekend as time permits I will post another message.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karla
Just reading your posting especially about the malls makes me want to come visit you :).
Sharon

ll said...

Happy Thanksgiving KAF
Your friend from far far away Latif

Brn said...

Hi KAF, I just found your blog tonight. Welcome to the group of Al Ain bloggers.